1. Look at the material: Today, there are many types of faucet materials, such as titanium alloy, copper chrome plating, stainless steel chrome plating, aluminum alloy chrome plating, iron chrome plating products and so on. The water path of a good faucet is made of refined copper. During the manufacturing process, ensure that every drinking water faucet is an environmentally friendly faucet.
2. Identify the quality: the main body of the faucet is generally brass. The electroplating quality of products made of brass can ensure that the higher the purity of brass, the better the electroplating quality, and the less likely the electroplated layer on the surface is to be corroded. In addition to general hardware stores, you can also log in to Rishun, hundreds of types of faucets, direct sales of large brand manufacturers, product guarantee, and logistics services are delivered according to the agreement! In order to reduce costs, some manufacturers choose zinc alloy instead of brass, although the country allows it The zinc alloy material replaces brass, but the zinc alloy plating quality is poor and the corrosion resistance is not strong. Generally speaking, consumers can use the method of weight estimation to identify when buying. Brass is heavier and harder, and zinc alloy is lighter and softer.
3. Look at the spool: The spool is the heart of the faucet. The products with better quality all use ceramic spools, which have the characteristics of strong wear resistance and good sealing performance. Generally, they can be used more than 300,000 times; low-grade products mostly use copper. , Rubber and other seals, the service life is short, but the price is low.
4. Look at the coating: In the chrome-plated products, the common product is 20 microns thick, and the material is susceptible to air oxidation for a long time, while the exquisite copper chrome plating is 28 microns thick.Its structure is tight, the coating is uniform, the color is bright, Smooth and delicate, it can still keep as bright as new after long-term use.
5. Look at the after-sales: to buy a kitchen faucet, to ensure the environmental protection of its quality, it is important to look at its after-sales guarantee. Kitchen faucets should choose large-scale service providers with after-sales service, so that they can be used without any worries.
Add：E3-1, 3rd Industrial Park, Shuikou Town, Kaiping City, Guangdong Province