The faucet is a very important part in the bathroom. It can be said that the faucet we use more is the faucet, so we can not ignore the maintenance work of the basin faucet.
1. Every month or so, wipe the faucet with car wax to seal the small holes on the surface of the electroplating layer to prevent moisture or corrosive gases from running in.
2. You can apply a little toothpaste on a softer cloth to clean the surface of the faucet, and then rinse it off with water. However, do not use alkaline cleaners or steel wool to wipe to avoid damage to the electroplating surface.
3. In the process of using the single-handle faucet, do not open and close the action too fast; in addition, do not close the double-handle faucet too tightly, otherwise the stopcock will fall off, causing the water flow to continue and the switch cannot be turned off.
4. The foaming device located at the water outlet of the faucet often has small or unstable water due to water quality problems. This may be because the foamer is blocked by debris. You can unscrew the foamer and use clean water or a needle to remove the debris. Things.
5. Regularly check the upper and lower water hoses, and replace them immediately if cracks are found, so as to ensure that the service life of the faucet is not affected.
In fact, after a period of use, we should check and clean the faucet to avoid any inconvenience caused by damage.
Add：E3-1, 3rd Industrial Park, Shuikou Town, Kaiping City, Guangdong Province